Our Wellbeing Programs promote healthy habits and attitudes that benefit both employees and the organization because:
- Improving the lifestyle and health of employees.
- They encourage positive interpersonal relationships.
- They prevent symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress.
- Decrease absenteeism and sick leave.
- The risk of accidents decreases.
The targets of the Program are:
- Train employees and leaders to choose behaviors and attitudes that increase wellbeing.
- Generate a culture of wellbeing that benefits both employees and the organization.
To achieve the objectives presented, we offer communication campaigns and face-to-face or virtual workshops grouped in the following three pillars of wellbeing:
- Healthy minds
- Healthy bonds
- Healthy habits
Pre and post intervention evaluations are carried out to measure the results obtained.